United Leasing & Finance, a division of United Companies, is currently seeking an Executive Assistant at its Evansville, Indiana corporate headquarters location.
What would you be doing?
- Performing administrative and office support activities for multiple executives
- Creating, editing, and storing documents, including spreadsheets and presentations
- Performing administrative support functions such as filing, answering phones, responding to inquiries, calendar maintenance, and general correspondence
- Assisting with budget monitoring, including tracking departmental accounts payables/receivables and ensuring timely processing for payment
- Monitoring ongoing updates to reports, including dashboards of key indicators
- Coordinating company-wide employee communications
Interested? You will need to meet the following:
- High school diploma is minimally required; some college experience is preferred
- 10+ years’ prior experience in an Executive Assistant role supporting Corporate Executives is highly preferred
- Strong professional presence and self-presentation in person and in all communications, verbal and written
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; internet research capabilities
- abilities and strong communication skills are required
- Past job experience must confirm a high level of confidentiality, energy, professional communication style
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking and detail-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate well within the organization at all levels and with the general public
Health, dental, vision, and life insurance; flexible spending accounts; supplemental insurance options (life, disability, accident, critical illness insurance options, and more); paid time off through vacation, sick, and holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
Are you looking for an ambitious and growth-oriented company? Consistently named as one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana, United Leasing, Inc. is a privately held equipment leasing and finance company offering creative business leasing solutions to customers throughout the United States and Canada. We finance all types of business assets, including construction, mining, transportation, and fitness equipment. Please visit us at www.UnitedCompanies.com for more information.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.