PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Corporate Account Executive (CAE) is a non-supervisory position that is responsible for developing and maintaining the vehicle and equipment leasing business. Working closely and in conjunction with the company’s administrative and accounting staffs, the CAE is responsible for generating sales that meet and exceed company criteria which will align with United Leasing & Finance’s strategic growth initiatives.
- Achieve sales goals as defined at least annually in the Annual Business Plan by working the existing client base for additional business as well as establishing new customer, vendor and manufacturer accounts.
- Participate in activities such as outside lunches, trade shows, client visits in the development of new opportunities and to grow the existing customer base.
Client Relationship Management (CRM)
- Field incoming inquiries from customers, servicing their needs for new leases, answering questions on existing portfolio, quoting, pricing and locating equipment as well as continual development of those relationships.
- Contact existing customers in at least 90-day intervals for additional business.
- Responsible for the pre-termination contact, disposition details and operational notification to both Accounting and Billing departments respective to all assigned mature accounts.
- Assist in the collection of existing customer accounts, as required.
- Using Aspire lease management software, follow up on all lease prospects and current customers as defined in the Business Plan.
- Closely monitor and report on competitor activities, marketplace concerns and other activities which could impact the company in your areas of responsibility.
- Obtain required trade, credit and financial information on customer applicants and prepare a credit overview of each new sales opportunity. This requires basic knowledge of the interpretation of financial statements, balance sheets, profit/loss and income statements, and other documents that are required in the completion of management approval documentation.Miscellaneous Tasks
- Writing documents, such as marketing and specialty letters.
- Presentation preparation and relationship documentation.
- Quoting deals and as required regarding locating equipment and vehicles.
- Effective utilization of Aspire lease management software system and Microsoft Office products.
- Perform all other tasks as may be assigned by management.
Quality & Continuous Improvement
- Personally commit to quality in all aspects of work.
- Provide “World Class Customer Service” for internal and external customers.
- Participate in and promote the established Quality Improvement Process (QIP) for continuous improvement.
- Participate on teams to research, measure and correct problems and to strive for process improvement.
- Communicate and exemplify the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Values, and Philosophy.
- Attend at least ten (10) hours of Training annually to continue development of work-related skills.
- Complete new hire training, as directed by Management, including new hire orientation and training on computer systems, operational flows, quoting, preparation of documents, closing of deals, credit analysis and lease disposition.
- 4-year degree (Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Arts) in Finance, Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 5-7 years of experience employed in a Sales, Marketing, and/or Equipment Financing role.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies:
- Finance background
- Detail orientation
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong sales, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to travel as business needs may require.
This does not necessarily list all responsibilities, duties, requirements or efforts associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the job, the company reserves the right to review and modify the functions, duties and requirements of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed as circumstances or business needs require.